Classroom Monitor Early Years seamlessly links all of the recording, evidence gathering, progress tracking and reporting responsibilities of an early years practitioner through one simple online markbook.
- Online markbooks to make recording observational judgements against Development Matters and the Early Learning Goals fast, easy and effective.
- Every criteria from Birth - 60 Months and the 17 profile goals in the new Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Unlimited storage space to attach evidence to a pupil's record. Evidence can be in the form of notes, photos, videos or documents and once stored can be used as evidence for LAs, moderation or Ofsted or shared with parents online
- Free teaching and learning resources - coming early 2013. These will be mapped to each Early Learning Goal in Classroom Monitor, providing a unique resource to support teaching alongside evaluation in the Foundation Stage.
- Automated progress tracking and analysis using a unique dashboard:
- Highlight pupil and cohort performance
- Track against age related expectations
- Analyse strengths and weaknesses and set appropriate intervention strategies.
- Dashboard is updated in real time with key performance figures for foundation teachers/ nurses.
- Links directly with your school MIS (SIMs, Integris etc):
- Pupil details can be imported at the click of a button.
- Annual returns can be exported for your LA or to feed into your school database.
- Reporting to parents:
- A choice of pupil learning journeys, summary sheets, templates and documents can be created for each pupil at the touch of a button.
- An annual or termly report with teacher comments is created from ongoing teacher record-keeping.
- There is an optional online parent portal where parents can login to see comments and progress, share in their child's achievements in class and see classroom targets with supporting resources to help their child at home.
- One single assessment resource - if you are using Classroom Monitor Primary in your school, assessment will automatically transfer with the pupil up the school to KS1 and beyond.