Classroom Monitor automatically collates assessment data from across the school, so Head Teachers and Key Stage leaders can see analysis and results at any time.
As teachers enter their attainment scores online, the tracker gives you a live update on whole-school progress and key metrics. If teachers are using our online markbook to enter assessment scores, then this will synch with the tracker automatically.
From here it's quick and easy to download graphs, tracking sheets and analysis - everything Ofsted inspectors, Local Authority or governors could ever need. It's all there at the click of a button, saving you time and freeing you from paperwork.
• Compare pupil and cohort progress
• Identify intervention groups and struggling individuals
• Analyse intervention groups, including FSM and SEN
• Create targeted lesson plans based on the range of ability
• Set suitable targets for pupils
• Identify weaknesses in teaching standards and resources
• Always have key metrics at your fingertips for quick reporting
And much more...
Classroom Monitor synchs with your MIS. so all your data is on one place and pupils can be profiled in detail. It will even create your statutory assessment returns to the county authority (EYFS/KS1/KS2 etc).
"In a recent HMI visit, we were applauded for our ability to put our hands on a whole raft of data analysis... this is down to how easy Classroom Monitor is to use" Graham Cooksey, Featherstone Primary
"Ofsted and Local Authority advisors were impressed with our tracking and analysis and the speed we could access our data" Karen Sancto, Trinity Primary