Achieve high standards in the English National Curriculum overseas. Our growing family of international schools can count on a fully adaptable service to meet the needs of pupils, staff and parents.
Classroom Monitor offers British International Schools a simple and uniform way of tracking pupils against the National Curriculum. Staff with no prior experience of the curriculum will find it easy to navigate, and reporting becomes more consistent with online statement banks, templates and an online parent portal.
- Assess to the national curriculum in a way that’s streamlined and easy to understand
- Standardise the reporting system for non native English speakers
- Showcase pupil achievement with tailored report-writing
- Constant user support is available from online tutorials and help manuals
- Get regular updates on National Curriculum 2014, DfE announcements and Ofsted news with our blogs and newsletters
Working with International Schools
‘Classroom Monitor provides a uniformity of reporting that would otherwise be very difficult to achieve with a multicultural and multinational staff’ Andrew Dickson-Smith, Tara Pattana International School, Thailand
Find out more about how Tara Pattana International School benefits from Classroom Monitor in this case study