Easy benchmarking, performance management and reporting across your school group
Classroom Monitor is recommended by United Learning Trust, a group of over 50 schools
“We recommend Classroom Monitor to our schools as a tool that allows teachers to make formative assessment judgements against both United Learning and custom school KPIs.
“Classroom Monitor enables teachers and middle leaders to identify gaps and develop intervention groups to ensure children are not left behind. As Group KPIs are updated or added, they are easily amended in the system, along with exemplification material to support them.
“The Classroom Monitor tool also allows the easy collection of evidence for internal, cluster and group moderation. It’s seen as being very useable in the classroom, with much positive feedback from teachers.”
Classroom Monitor supports accountability and raises standards across the board, whilst cutting your data and admin workload.
- Fully customised to your MAT’s curriculum and assessment formats
- Instant access to Key Performance Indicators at management level
- Fastest way for teachers to record against group or in-school KPIs
- Support moderation with shared exemplification materials
- Multi user access without limits, on any device
- Updates pupil information daily from your MIS