Classroom Monitor Primary includes the learning objectives from all of the following government frameworks.
We have a team of dedicated teachers who work hard re-writing each and every objective in parent -friendly language. These can then be shared with parents or with the pupils themselves.
Classroom Monitor is at the forefront of changes to frameworks, assessment practices and technology, but as we all know, education changes rapidly. Currently, Classroom Monitor contains the following content but is customisable to any content you may wish to add. Please get in touch!
- APP - Assessing Pupil Progress (Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening, Maths, Science and ICT)
- National Curriculum (all subjects: core and foundation)
- Early Years Foundation Stage (Birth – Profile)
- Welsh Curriculum
- Welsh Foundation Phase
- Phonics (Phase 2-6)
- SEAL (Social and Emotional Aspects of Learning)
- Your own – if you want to add objectives, subjects or areas you can, meaning Classroom Monitor is as flexible as possible and will fit your way of working whatever that may be.