Classroom Monitor is the only assessment tracking system that meets the needs of British overseas schools in the Middle East.
Our specialist team works with a large number of schools in the UAE and neighbouring countries. Classroom Monitor understands your custom tracking needs and is committed to meeting them.
Track progress and curriculum coverage against local criteria
- Arabic, Islamic and Social Studies are included as core subjects
- SEN codes are aligned with the Ministry of Education
- Add your own subject content or edit existing criteria
- Tracking will also improve learning outcomes
Be inspection ready and make sense of your data with one-click analysis
- Meets the data needs of Dubai and Abu Dhabi school inspectors
- Create instant data dashboards to monitor and share
- Track pupil progress against International test benchmarks
- Import any test data, including GL Progress Tests and CAT4
Works anywhere, any time
Classroom Monitor is fully cloud based. You don’t need to install any software, and it can be used on any system and any device, including Apple. There’s even a Classroom Monitor mobile app to improve teaching tracking within the classroom.
Synchs with what you want
Classroom Monitor synchronises with Engage and most other MIS on a daily basis. Your pupil information will always be up to date, with no need for manual import and export.
Share and engage with pupils and parents
Classroom Monitor gives you many easy ways to share reports and learning goals. Our time-saving tools help you create reports at any time of year.
We take the time to get to know you. Classroom Monitor experts can give you in-school training at an affordable rate. We’re on the ground in your region up to twice a term.