Formative assessment is fast, easy and routine with our online markbooks.
Teachers record assessment judgements, targets and evidence of learning into the curriculum-mapped online markbooks. From nursery right through to the end of KS3, you’ll build an accurate picture of each pupil’s learning needs, and all your records will be in one place. The markbooks link to a number of formative assessment frameworks for National Curriculum 2014, and are also customisable to each school’s requirements.
You’ll raise expectations and results across your school. Here’s how:
- Save time with one-click assessment and target setting
- See each pupil’s next steps at a glance
- Share learning resources and plan engaging lessons
- Ensure summative assessment scores are informed by an ongoing formative process
- Access anytime and anywhere with tablets, laptop and mobile
Our mobile app gives you even more flexibility!
- Capture evidence as it happens, on or offline
- Record assessment judgements on the go
- Works on iOS and Android, for tablet and smartphone
- You can read more about the app and how to download it here.
Share your assessments!
Our new Assessment Summary Reports are perfect for showing progress without levels, changing the conversations you have with pupils, parents and all members of your school community.
Classroom Monitor is fully flexible to your school’s curriculum and how it’s assessed. You can customise it to your school’s own criteria, or choose from a wide range of popular presets. See the full list here.
‘The simple colour coding system is easy to interpret, demonstrating the progress children are making and allowing targets to be highlighted’ – Vicki Hughes, Yarm Primary, an Ofsted Outstanding school
’We use the system to record all our assessments, to plan our lessons and to attach all evidence of the children’s progress’ – Carolyn White, Walton-on-Trent Nursery & Primary, Derbyshire