Showcase pupil achievement, engage parents and create reports in record breaking time! Your formative assessment goes even further with Classroom Monitor.
Good communication with parents and carers can make a big difference to pupils realising their potential. Classroom Monitor makes it quicker and easier for you to involve them with their child’s learning. Our report-writing tool clearly links assessment scores to meaningful descriptions and achievements. You can also map out future goals with shared learning resources. If you’re also using the formative assessment markbooks, then the groundwork is already done!
1.Create better reports in much less time
- Build a personal learning profile for each child as the year progresses
- Feed achievements and targets recorded in the Formative Assessment Markbooks into reports
- Slash the time you spend on paper reporting, with ready-made templates and statement library
- Show the full picture with contributions from teachers, TAs and senior staff
2. Bring parents closer with online, interactive reporting
- Improve parental access to reports and attendance records through our secure online portal
- Share learning resources with parents so they can support their child’s progress
- Show off pupil achievement with video clips, recordings and images
- Create snapshots of classroom assessment, ‘next step’ targets or share ‘live’ information
“Teachers use the bank of comments and each year they tell me the composition of reports is much quicker. It’s great that there are some ‘ready-made’ statements, and I can also create my own.”
Karen Sancto, Head Teacher, Trinity Anglican-Methodist Primary School
“For the first time ever (I think in my teaching career) we have our reports ready to go out on time without any last minute panic! We have simplified the reports so this has helped and Classroom Monitor made it a quick and easy job too!”
Karen Mirams, Head Teacher, Regis Manor Primary